We are currently recruiting volunteers for both our Indiana and Ohio agencies.
Answering “yes” to any of the below qualifies you to call for more information! These and many other opportunities for hospice volunteering are available. Call to tell us your skills, interests and experiences, and we will find a great place for you.
- Are you able to give a little time to honor the hospice cause?
- Are you newly retired, with finally a little time to give back?
- Do you enjoy meeting people and making them feel comfortable?
- Could you deliver interoffice mail or flowers?
- Will you share your office/computer skills?
- Do you like fundraisers?
- Could you bake cookies, pies, or cakes?
- Would you enjoy running errands for patients or staff?
- Could you and a friend take on a volunteer project together?
- Could you deliver educational materials from our agency to your church?
Please contact the Volunteer Manager, Christena Subler at:
937.548.2999 or 800.417.7535
or e-mail: email@example.com
or fill out our Volunteer Application Form: